Thank you so much Bee at Honey Jumble for nominating me for the sunshine bloggers award. It's so nice to receive this and I'm really honoured. If you haven't been already, you must visit Bee's blog and check out her amazing illustrations. They always make me smile:)Now I get to pass on this special little award to 12 people who brighten my day with their creativity and amazing ideas.
When it comes to choosing ONLY 12 people it becomes a little tricky, there are some I'd like to nominate who have just received it too, so here are some of whom I truly admire, they inspire me and motivate me to achiving my creative goals:
Corrie (Retro mummy)
Lisa (The red thread)
Nic (Yardage design)
Louisa (Vintage by Lou Lou)
Sophie (Her library adventures)
Jen (Melei)
Kirsty (Kootoyoo)
Steph (Mon petit Poppet)
Bianca Jae Makes Stuff
Trudi (Me and Ewe)
Cathie (m.e)
Thanks ladies, you really do brighten my days...
Here's what you do:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Copy the logo and place in on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Pass it along to 12 other people.
Sophie (Her library adventures)
Jen (Melei)
Kirsty (Kootoyoo)
Steph (Mon petit Poppet)
Bianca Jae Makes Stuff
Trudi (Me and Ewe)
Cathie (m.e)
Thanks ladies, you really do brighten my days...
Here's what you do:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Copy the logo and place in on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Pass it along to 12 other people.






What an absolute darling you are!! I squealed when I read your post. Such a lovely gesture for a new little blogger like myself. Lovely to check out the other blogs you linked to as well. Thanks so much and hope all is sunny and wonderful in your world :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. not sure if some of the links are working e.g. Corrie's, Lisa's, Kirsty's, and mine...maybe it's just my crazy computer. All that code! Phew! Enjoy your weekend!
thank you so very much! very sweet of you.
ReplyDeletei do love visiting your blog & amazed at your gorgeous creations, they truly make me smile.
thanks Katia!
♥
You are so kind - thankyou for thinking of me! Nic
ReplyDeleteOh thanks so much! That's very sweet of you. It makes my day to think that I can offer inspiration.
ReplyDeletex