Saturday, April 17, 2010

A quick update....

This week I had my crayons out and finished off one design for my Notebook's craft room embroidery class. My first design just had to be a little matreshka doll...

I've also started on the actual embroidery last night and it's coming along pretty well....


I also finished one of the journal covers. I used a soft french themed gauze for the back and one of my hand stitched strings as a bookmark. See picture here.

Have a creative weekend!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful i could just cry, they are such lovely works of art. Loving your style & how you embrace your Russian heritage, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVE that journal cover! Are you going to put it into your shop? Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute katia!!!!!! I've just put a link in facebook now http://www.facebook.com/NotebookTheCraftRoom?ref=t

    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!