Friday, April 23, 2010

"Macaroon button" GIVEAWAY!!!

This month I am giving away one 45mm macaroon button (which were the main inspiration for the macaroon brooches) and a surprise fat quarter of the japanese linen (hint: it will have little animals on it:)!

Rules are simple: leave a comment telling me what is the most unusual way you used a button, which one you like the most and which post on my blog was the most memorable!

Want an extra entry? You can receive an extra entry when you:

- Post about this giveaway on your own blog
- Join up to follow my blog or Facebook page
-Already following my blog (thanks lovely 54 people who already did that)
- make a purchase from my Madeit or Etsy shop between now and next Friday the 30th of April. FREE shipping for all purchases made in the next week!
(I will refund shipping after the purchase)

Please provide a link to your posting/blog when you leave your comment.
I would love to visit your blog too:)

I’ll pick a winner on Monday and will post the winner on Saturday (1 of May).
Good luck!

10 comments:

  1. Well i like to thread buttons onto shepherd's crook (to make brooches) & they look lovely!!
    I loved your last post about buttons, where we had to say something about button parts/ history/ uses etc, that was fascinating. Happy to be one of your 55 followers, aren't you popular gorgeous girl!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry I just found your blog, so I cannot comment on your previous post, but I will blog about this giveaway, so maybe that evens things out.
    http://hello-my-little-world.blogspot.com/

    The way I used a button was to hide some little holes on my favorite (and old) jacket... yeah I have to mend it some day, but until then, the buttons work.

    Oh, and I love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used buttons in a plastic jar to make a shaker for Bijou. It bought me just enough time to finish off a little craft project. She soon became bored with it and wanted the buttons from the inside. I loved your posts on your crocheted baskets and also the photos of where you work. Such a contrast to you crafty life! Thanks so much for all the market tips too. Hope all is sunny and happy in your world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most unusual way I've used buttons is a mason jar I have that is filled with them. It serves no real function except decoration, but the buttons are so pretty! My favorite post of yours is the one with a photo of a pink ribbon with cupcakes, it is just so cute!

    http://realpause.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blogged about your giveaway:
    http://realpause.blogspot.com/2010/04/spring-is-happening.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've created a button ring using buttons, I like this button the best: http://www.madeit.com.au/detail.asp?id=52798
    I also like the cupcake post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am following your blog and now your facebook page too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The most unusual thing I have done with buttons is to stitch them onto an embroidery hoop to form a picture! It actually turned out really fab!
    I adore this button:http://www.etsy.com/listing/41224309/cross-stitched-button-little-pink-bird
    My favorite post would have to be the creative space post from December 2009.

    thepricklypinecone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am following your blog.

    thepricklypinecone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used buttons to stitch onto a card - they were the eyes for a cute little owl! I am new to your blog but think it's fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!