Thursday, April 22, 2010

My creative space...Day 2

In my creative space this week Day 2 (see Day 1 here), the second design for the Notebook's Craft Room is almost done. It is, as you probably already guessed, French themed with quirky Eiffel tower in a middle and "Bonjour Paris" writing. Here is a sneak preview:

I also finished my first embroidery. I used the basic stitches which will be easy for the beginners to learn including French knots, Lazy daisy, stem stitches and more.

Join the creative space fun with Kirsty!
Have a creative Thursday!

P.S. As I mentioned yesterday, it's a new GIVEAWAY tomorrow! The lucky winner with get something from my new creations so stay tuned:)

5 comments:

  1. how sweet! so much beautiful embroidery in blogland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you little French embroidery!! You have been a busy bee. Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous. You'll have fun teaching those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous!! Maybe you could look at selling some of your patterns. Just a thought. I'd buy them! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally loving the French theme but you know i'm a complete sucker for anything babushka!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!