I didn't have much time for the last few weeks to get ready for the Mathilda's market this Sunday so, with some of my stock traveling to the Handmade shop, this week will be very busy. More headbands, cross-stitched buttons and something new!
I made this red riding hood brooches last week. I first thought they will be just cross-stitched buttons, but Jennie's idea of using shepherd's crook to make a brooch from one of my buttons inspired me and I saw them looking very cute on the knitted cardigans or coats. These two are going to the Handmade shop this afternoon so I am going to make a few more this evening for the market.
If you haven't already, be sure to enter my "Macaroon" giveaway for your chance to win one of my macaroon buttons and some fabric! To enter for your chance to win pop over here.






They look fantastic! Great idea.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely idea - they look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteKatia, they look so lovely! I think I might have to have one of those if there are any leftovers from Mathildas (not likely!!) Enjoy your week! :)
ReplyDeleteOh I love these! Are you going to embroider other designs for Mathilda's, or will they all be Little Red?
ReplyDeleteThese are so sweet and bright.
ReplyDeleteHello... i love the details of ur crossstitch... :D
ReplyDeleteLove the riding hood cross stitch. Just browsing about the web and came accross this and just had to leave a comment. They look really good and seem simple to make too.
ReplyDelete