Friday, April 30, 2010

Few weeks in Europe..

Happiness... My husband just came back from his business trip to Europe. After 4 long weeks, I am so happy to have him back!

I thought I would share some beautiful pictures with you....


Little wooden house full of history (build in 16th century).


Handmade bugs and French linen.

Amazing! Window full of vintage Singer sewing machines...

No comments! Just enjoy the view!

3 comments:

  1. Oh...I wish I could go back! How well do you think a fifteen month old would travel....mmmm...maybe not. Lovely for you to have your hubby back. Hope Mathilda's is very successful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay that's great that your hubby is back! Oh I REALLY wanna see the rest of Europe, I've got as far as the UK which was really super, but I'd love to go and tour round the rest of it someday... maybe when I'm a famous illustrator hehehehe ahhh it's nice to dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you!! I still have 5 more months without my husband, sigh, enjoy yours!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!