Thursday, March 11, 2010

My creative space...

This week my creative space is all about finishing those skirts!!!! I am a really slow sewer:( and it takes me ages to figure out the finishing touches! On this red riding hood green skirt I could not find anything better then a little tree....



Also, this week's plan is to design and sew together three more headbands which I am struggling with. I am not sure about the colours and still need to add some linen yo-yos to my yo-yo tower...




Join the creative space fun with Kirsty!

Have a creative Thursday!

P.S. Don't forget to enter my "All buttoned up" giveaway for your chance to win three of my cross-stitched buttons! To enter just leave a comment on the post here.

18 comments:

  1. Very pretty fabric and I think the tree motif is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful material - the tree looks great with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt and that divine little tree. All of your crafty goodness looks fantastic. K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fabric and your cross-stitched buttons are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those fabrics and colours, the apple green is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh look at that cute yo yo tower, just lovely!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun Katia, love your work & adorable detail, good luck this weekend . . . love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the green skirt and the tower of yo-yo's. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it all! The skirt is adorable, the yoyos make me jealous (mine always look terrible)...and are those more little cross stitched buttons?

    ReplyDelete
  10. the fabrics you've used for the skirt look fantastic together, nothing beats spots and a bit of fairy tales for extra special goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the skirt and the tree, perfect. as for thr rrh fabric. i want some

    ReplyDelete
  12. i can't get enough of any shade of green at the moment and that bright green is so sweet for little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  13. that little tree looks very cute on the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  14. the little tree suits the skirt. Lovely fabrics and colours

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the skirt! it all looks lovely, see you tmrw

    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!