I really enjoy receiving mail! A few days ago I ordered a new packaging for my appliques and it arrived just on time for another market this Saturday. It's the Holy Family Art & Craft Show that I am really happy to be a part of as 20% of all sales will go to the charity!
(see Corrie's blog for details).
***
Last night I made a few more appliques adding a cute lamb and a rabbit in my collection. I find it really rewarding stitching animals especially as cute as those ones.
If you haven't already, be sure to enter my "All buttoned up" giveaway for your chance to win three of my cross-stitched buttons! To enter for your chance to win pop over here.






Oh my these are so cute. I love the hedgehog one.
ReplyDeleteAll so adorable, love your work Katia, good luck on the weekend, drink lots, outdoors is always thirsty work. Enjoy the new Retro Mummy marquee. Love Posie
ReplyDelete