After a busy day in my creative corner, it's time to sum up and see what's left to do.....
- 4 skirts almost finished, 4 to go
- new button elastics (love the colours!) My new addiction - metal buttons, I still need to practice with getting the designs straight...
- I started to fill my glass jar up with yo-yo elastics.
- stitched a few appliques. I've been experimenting with background and stitched hedgehogs on pink and blue as well as natural linen.

So, it's been a busy and productive day!
Hope you're having a creative weekend so far!






Wow busy girl! Your yo-yo elastics are so adorable, if I had a wee girl I'd buy a whole jar! I think you new button elastics are awesome too - perhaps more suitable for 'grown-up' kids like me :) Happy weekend!
ReplyDeletelove everything and the glass jars are so pretty1
ReplyDeletecorrie;)