I just came back from the Mathilda's market which went really well! We had a really friendly neighbors including:
lovely Helen from Ensparkle ceramics
and a cupcake stall!!! with sweet little cupcakes that tasted amazing!!!
We were quite well organized and even had some time to take a few pictures and walk around before the market opened the doors. Here are some pictures (more pics here):
What a great and busy day! Almost all cute cross-stiched appliques and buttons got sold so I am off to do more of those for the next market.
Hope you are having wonderful weekends!






Congratulations on a successful day, still reeling that the things i bought from you last weekend have not been found/ returned. Argh!! I'll have to get more when you come to Handmade in 3 weeks. Love Posie
ReplyDeleteYea for sales (AND cupcake tasting)!
ReplyDeletethank you for a great day!!!!!!!!!!! I had a ball today but man my feet hurt...I need to sit down more!
ReplyDeletecorrie:)
Just found your blog katia!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the mention - it is so nice to meet (and spend a few hours next to)such wonderfully crafty ladies!
See you at handmade :-)
Helen x