Today, in my creative corner, fluffy felt and colourful ribbons were transforming into flowers and bows! I also made a new packaging for my buttons and applique for
the Allie's Attic market on Saturday. It's not much time left but still quite a few things to finish....
It's my second market that I am going to participate in with the lovely Corrie, who is kindly inviting me along. I am really looking forward to Saturday as I always have so much fun at the markets:)
Join the creative space fun with Kirsty!






it all looks lovely! see you then!
ReplyDeleteCorrie:)
Corrie IS lovely. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteYou'll no doubt romp it home - ok - if you're anything like me - with a little panic attack along the way! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks gorgeous, I'm sure it will all go well.
ReplyDeleteMy lovely giveaway package arrived, thank you so much. I already have plans for those cherries too :) cherries are actually my all time favourite fruit too, great choice!
Selina xx
So cute! I love all the pink you have going on. The little ribbons - hooray!
ReplyDeleteGood luck this weekend!! Loving the detail, as always, you're so adorable. Love Posie
ReplyDelete