Saturday, February 13, 2010

Beautiful venue and a great day


I had a great day at the Allie's Attic market today! It was a beautiful venue in Mosman and all stalls look just lovely! Here are some pictures of our stall:

Lovely dresses and some of my skirts.

Corrie's fabric was the biggest hit! I was lucky to get some too:) So I can not wait to get sewing and crafting again (after a little break)!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how gorgeous, what a lovely time. Corrie rocks, her fabric & everything she touches turns to magic. Love your skirts too & the fabric patches, you're both so clever. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great day at the market Katia. The stall looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pluska,

    I thought you sounded familiar, you were with Corrie. I hope you are going to visit us in Canberra?
    Thanks for dropping by Handmade blog
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!