Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Stash and Giveaway winner....


Thank you so much to everyone who visited and left comments on my "Name me" giveaway! It was hard for me to choose one name among all that great names so i wrote them down and let Mr Plushkin decide. So the winner is...

Congratulations Anna - tillytom.com.au!
Molly the moo cow is perfect name for my first linen toy!
( I will contact you and organise the best way to get the prize to you)


For those of you who didn't win please don't be disappointed as I will have another giveaway in the beginning of 2010.


* * *

This Sunday I've chosen a Spotlight find for my Sunday Stash. I like this colourful birds. They might look nice in an applique.


Sunday Stash fun at 1/4 of an inch

3 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!