Monday, December 14, 2009

You can never have enough buttons!

Day 14 of Advent Blog-a-long I spent the evening making fabric covered buttons! They are really cute and highly addictive! I love the tiny ones with a small apple or cherry... I also made a few yo-yos and started on more patchwork strings! So, I had a quite productive evening!

4 comments:

  1. I think my fave are the mushrooms and cupcake...in fact I think I've now made myself hungry with this food talk and in need of a (not quite) midnight snack...!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the buttons :) Have just discovered your blog today and am looking forward to some good reading and watching - yours seems like a really nice place to hang out :)
    Oh, and it's a nice surprise to know you're originally from Russia - me, I'm from Ucraine :) Where exactly are you from?

    Greetings from Italy
    Alisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!