Thursday, November 12, 2009

What's Hot & What's not

This week's list of What's hot and What's not:

HOT

  • My new haircut:) I spend a lovely time chatting with my hairdresser.
  • Next Twilight movie is less then 2 weeks away!
  • My tidy, for once, creative corner. Yep, we had guests over;) so I had to.
  • New issue of Notebook mag.
  • Another sale in my shop. It is so nice to know that my pressures creation found a nice home.

NOT

  • My friend is going to Canada for 2 months. I will so miss her!
Thanks to Loobylu for the fabulous meme that happens every week.

2 comments:

  1. Nice 'hots' - I can't wait for the next twilight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy your tidy creative corner! I need to get to that myself. Thanks for playing again this week. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!