Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"French collection" GIVEAWAY and shop update

This week I am giving away a "Paris" collection that I put together for my treasured readers. It includes:

notebook with a vintage picture of the Eiffel tower on the cover for writing down your projects or dreams;)
and an Eiffel tower paper gift tag


fat quarter of this fabric


50 cm of a beautiful black lace perfect for making cards or any other craft.


To go into the draw to win a “Paris” collection, just leave a comment on this post and tell me about your favourite city. Maybe you have already been there, living in or just dreaming to go.....
You can get a bonus entry if you mention on your blog about my giveaway! Please comment and let me know so I can come visit your blog and say hi.

For the third bonus entry just follow my blog.

So you can have your name entered up to three times!
The giveaway will be drawn Wednesday the 18th of November after midday Australian time and is open to everyone world wide.

Thanks for playing!

Do not forget to pop into my shop this week. I've got a lot of stuff on sale as well as a cute flower trim for only a $1 per meter! Fabric is coming soon with a friendly price of $3.5 per fat quarter.
Please, ask me about shipping prices around Australia before payment.

9 comments:

  1. hi fave city? lisbon no particular reason just love it!!
    gillwatson@mailbox.co.uk
    ps does this giveaway really close 18th august?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh lovely! love a giveaway!!!! I'd give it to my mum or make her something as she's a french teacher!

    favourite city! its a close one but I think its tokyo! been to paris, new york , london but tokyo is great, I don't feel too short, lots of great shopping, great food, polite people!

    now I notice you live in sydney...do you know about my craft group, we have a sydney meet up on Sunday 22nd november on the northern beaches from 10-3 if you're interested. Lovely friendly ladies and its only $5 and bring a plate!
    Corrie:)
    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I love Prague. I was there with my husband (boyfriend back then). It was absolutely beautiful with lots of friendly people and with little to no money we lived like kings.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I imagine my favourite city to be Edinburgh. I have never been. I want to go to Scotland more than any other place in the world. I want to touch the stone of buildings and smell the green in the rain. I want to sit in the corner of cozy bed and breakfast, wrapped in a shawl, drinking tea with just a touch of milk while writing letters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Melbourne when I went there for the first, and only time a couple of years ago. The only exotic city I have been to is Bangkok so I will give it a vote as well :)

    You can tell I have not traveled much can't you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been in love with Paris since I took my first French class in 1985, but my favorite town is the town I live in. It's just a small town in Iowa, but it's filled with art, local food, and wonderful people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a little sad that I haven't travelled enough to know what is my favourite city, so I will go with my favourite Australian city, which is Melbourne. I lived there when I was a young adult, and it's full of fond memories. I rarely get back since I had kids, but when I do it really feels like going home. My heart belongs to Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Paris, I know that sounds corny given the theme of your giveaway but it is by far my favourite city. It's probably the only place in the world which could tempt me to leave my home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. San Francisco, my sort-of hometown.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!