In the month of November I plan to:
Watch (again) "Sweet November", my favourite movie.
Try to find time to visit Annual Balmain Art and Craft Show, 7 & 8 November 2009
Participate in National Recycling Week and help save water, conserve resources and combat climate change, 9 to 15 November 2009. I made a few tiny steps towards helping the environment by sewing my own shopping bags and minimizing usage of plastic bags in our household. I also found a great article on the Green Girls Global that gives 5 great tips for Crafting Green and have started to implement them.
Enjoy Sculpture by the Sea - The 13th annual event will be held at Tamarama coastal walk, Bondi, held on 29 October to 15 November 2009. We go every year and it's a great excuse to go for a walk and enjoy the spectacular view of the coastal walk.
See at least one movie at The 13th Annual Japanese Film Festival that will be held on 24 November to 1 December 2009.
Spend many evenings creating!
Have another GIVEAWAY in a few weeks and I also plan on having a HUGE sale in my shop where some fabric fat quarters and trims will be friendly priced! Do not miss out!
Meanwhile, have a look at the August Street Giveaway. She is giving away a wonderful book “Cupcakes and Muffins: collector’s edition”!






Thanks for stopping by Haby G. I spent a moment visiting your etsy store - you have gorgeous things. The book cover & hessian bags are just lovely.
ReplyDelete