Hot weather and staying at home all day can often result in....
a few new felt brooches made for the shop
and an amazing new blog found - Miss Paris. If you are looking for some inspiration, make sure you check this blog out. Its bright and colourful pictures made me feel in Paris walking around markets.....
All pictures are from Miss Paris
Hope you are enjoying your Friday as much as I do. X






I love those owlies!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the comment you left on my blog. And I am relly happy to find some of my pics and your nice word on your blog as well!
ReplyDeleteYou are very creative it seems: I sign up as a follower to keep an eye on all that wonderful stuff you make.
Have a nice week-end
"Miss" or "Frøken" Paris
The brooches are so sweet. Really liking them! I'll have to go have a look in your shop. :))
ReplyDelete