
picture from the Bienvenue dans mon atelier blog.There is something about this embroidery. I find that Rooster kitchen decor really does evoke feelings of comfort, simplicity, and the warmth of French country living. The rooster is an icon that adds charm and beauty anywhere in the home, especially in the kitchen. During the Middle Ages, the Gallic Rooster was used as a religious symbol that stood for hope and faith. Read more about french traditional Rooster decoration here.
I found 2,900 rooster decorations on etsy and 75 of them were embroidery! I do not really know yet what to do with my embroidery so I was looking for ideas. It was interesting to see the different ways rooster embroidery was used in the home decoration.
1.Thrumyeyesdesigns, 2. CreativeChics, 3.littleandbigk, 4. CornflowerCreations, 5.CountryMemories, 6.CraftieLadie






WOW, 2900 Roosters on Etsy, there must have been some good ideas to be found with that many!
ReplyDelete