Sunday, October 4, 2009

at work all day, Day 4


It’s already after nine and I just realised I lost an hour with the daylight saving... I am enjoying the cooler weather as I know what summer can be like here – too hot for me.
Today was another rather uneventful day, and in between my work I…


1. Was looking on the rain pouring down on our new car and I felt sorry for the effort the guys done at the local car wash.


2. Thinking about my next project that will be a French style embroidery and other countless charts that I really want to do...


3. Looked at the other blogs that are participating in the Blogtober. They are all doing so well! Just look at this one. It’s just amazing how much effort went into doing this tutorial!



Will you just look at these owls?! They are so cute!



4. Planning my three days off: one for supplies shopping, second for the family, third for sewing and embroidery (do not know if I can fit cleaning into my busy schedule! hmmmm)


I hope your day has been more productive but a relaxing one. I'm off to spend the rest of the evening with cross-stitching and re-organising my fabric. You never know, I might find something long forgotten that will give me an idea for a new exciting project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!