Friday, May 4, 2012

Plushka's May Giveaway (Closed)

I love May for...
*perfect weather -not too cold, not too hot 
*painting the tree leaves in yellow and red
*new yummy autumn soup recipes to try
*cooler temperatures which means scarves and bright stockings are back in my wardrobe! 
*being the best month for my birthday:) 

Let's celebrate this month with 2 bundles - two winners giveaway! 

Rules are simple: leave a comment and let me know which bundle is your favourite:

Fabric for boys:


Fabric for girls:


Want an extra entry?


- Join up to follow my blog.

- Post about this giveaway on your own blog or Facebook page.


Please provide a link to your posting/blog in separate comment when you leave your comment. I would love to visit you too:)
 

I’ll pick the winners on Saturday (12th of May).



Good luck!


73 comments:

  1. the girls bundle is beautiful, my girls would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both - but I think the girls bundle is very sweet, so my vote goes there! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both pretty gorgeous! i put my hand up for the boys bundle though - my girly stash is quite well stocked but the boys tend to miss out in my sewing room so it would be nice to have something on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Difficult as I love them both, but the birds give it to me for the girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the girl bundle - such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am an email subscriber and Google follower of your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are both so lovely but i will put my hand up for the boys pack,thankyou for having such a lovely givaway.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am also a happy follower.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd have to go with the girl bundle, as I'm collecting fabric for a bird quilt for my daughters secret garden room but they are both great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. join ur ga. hope to win something.

    http://www.akmarwati.com/2012/05/plushkas-may-giveaway.html

    love both but girls fabric is sweet n cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The girl's bundle looks great! I'm a follower, love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Even though I have three sons, I'd like the girls bundle for ME ! Thank you for the generous giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't go past those little elephants! Love the boy's bundle :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't go past those little elephants! Love the boy's bundle :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love them both but its hard to get gorgeous boys fabrics, so I will say the boys (plus I LOVE elephants!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi..

    I would like to join, hope can win:

    http://alongnidar.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/plushkas-may-giveaway.html

    I love the boy bundle :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Как чудесно!!!!У меня младший сын тоже в мае родился!!!!Мне очень нравится комплект для мальчика)))С радостью приму участие в такой замечательной игре)))Спасибо за шанс!
    Алеся
    http://intheorderofthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Люблю читать блог)))Рада, что есть еще один шанс!!!Спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful giveaway! Both bundles are great but I prefer that one for girls (...and I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the boy bundle, yes... I'm an all boys mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a google friends follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both bundles are just fantastic, but as I have a girl, T believe she'll like the one for girls))))

    ReplyDelete
  23. The girl's bundle looks great! I'm a follower.

    http://manomerce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg - thats such a tough choice! they are both gorgeous but i'd pick the boy bundle. :) tq for the generous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  25. shared on FB - https://www.facebook.com/yvylyn

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yup, love the boys stash

    ReplyDelete
  27. Присоединяюсь!!! Комплект для девочки - чудо!!!!
    http://domik-u-morya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the girls bundle!
    Fingers crossed!
    Bye Bye
    Mopo

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm your old follower! ;)
    Mopo

    ReplyDelete
  30. I shared your giveaway on my sidebar blog!

    LA TANA DI MOPO

    Bye
    Mopo

    ReplyDelete
  31. o love them ! i prefer the girls bundle... And i linked you in my give away list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the boy bundle, thank you for giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Shared at my FB wall (Nina Kara) https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1059675504

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow cute fabrics..I LOVE the girl bundle....

    Sandyn

    ReplyDelete
  35. С удовольствием приму участие!!!! набор тканей для девочки пригодился бы очень:))))
    http://lenkinitvorilki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Both bundles are stunning, but there is a little girl who will enter our lives in a few months, so have to go with the girl bundle :-) Awesome giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow thank u! i would love the fabric for girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. wonderful giveaway! i really like both of them so i'll be happy to win either :) x

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have a girl, so I'm going to say the girl bundle, but that boy bundle is a close second... really it is choice 1.5 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  40. http://quinadventures.blogspot.ca/2012/05/on-topic-of-other-people-make-things.html

    shared on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. joined as the blogger:]

    http://cekpipahlifestory.blogspot.com/2012/05/plushkas-may-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hello from Russia! It will be great to win your gift! I like quilt and I have 2 girls and 1 boy!!!! :) Thank you for your interesting blog! Nika
    I have your photo in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  43. Too cute! My fave would be the girls bundle (especially the blue/green fabric), but being that I have 2 little boys, I'd probably get more use out of the boys bundle I'f I'm sewing for them. :)
    Happy Birthday Month! (Hope your b'day specialness lasts more than just one day!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Already a follower of your lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  45. and i'm now a follower! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would love the chance to win the boys pack.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow you via Blog Lovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Best Bit about May is Mother's Day now that I am a Mum! I love the boys collection of fabric just too cute.

    Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  49. oooh, i love love that boy bundle! happy may and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Both bundles are lovely, but I would have to say that the girls bundle is just too cute. Thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I follow your blog and receive your email.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Tough choice - they're both gorgeous bundles but if I had to choose I'd pick the girl's bundle :).

    ReplyDelete
  53. I follow your blog and find it really inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love boys bundles. Love the elephant. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oooooohhh...I love the girls bundle !!! Hope I can win !!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hello!
    Your giveaway is really lovely and generous. Thank you for the opporunity to win.
    If I won, I would chose the girls bundle. ...not that the boys bundle isn't beautiful!

    Congratulations for your magnificent creations!

    Mary

    m_stamatopoulou@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hello!
    Your giveaway is really lovely and generous. Thank you for the opporunity to win.
    If I won, I would chose the girls bundle. ...not that the boys bundle isn't beautiful!

    Congratulations for your magnificent creations!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi :) I am an email subscriber and I also follow you on FaceBook! These fabrics are just lovely - I especially love the bright colours of the girls pack, but the black and white elephants in the boys pack are georgous too.

    I think they would make a lovely lap quilt for little people to snuggle under. Fingers crossed I win and then I'll send you a picture of my creation!

    Cheers, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  59. girls bundle is supercute :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hello! definitely the boys bundle - can't resist those elephants!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. An awesome giveaway:) I love the boys pack:)

    ReplyDelete
  62. I also follow you on facebook and your newsletter, great read:)

    ReplyDelete
  63. I already follow you on facebook but now I'm an official blog follower too! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  64. мне очень комплект для девочки нравится (Fabric for girls)!
    http://ilona-yu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  65. Thanks for playing! The package you prefer girls but both are wonderful!
    What beautiful things you make ... amazing!
    I will follow my blog and also exposes the call and shared on facebook too!
    Congratulations, I wish you more joy of art!
    http://www.facebook.com/csillajudit.beresnehalasz
    http://csillusgyongyei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  66. Я тут пыжилась - пробовала писать по ангийски, но думаю Катя Вы лучше знаете русский :) У меня и мальчик и девочка, но так как для девочки шить легче (она у меня еще совсем маленькая) то хотелось бы розовый комплектик. Хотя слоники в мальчиковом наборе просто прелесть. Вы такая молодец. Я просто в восторге от Ваших угрушек. Мой блог http://cvetnyekarandashe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  67. The giveaway winner was announced on Sunday, 13th of May.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!