picture found here
I love looking back on my list of goals from the beginning of a year. Last year I didn't feel like writing any down but I do regret it this year.... There were a few things that I remember I wished for - making more things for my home and improve my diet. I feel that I did make a few steps towards accomplishing these goals last year but I think they might stay on my list for this year as well.
Thus, my 13 new year resolutions for 2013 are:
1. visit a few more cities in Australia (Brisbane is definitely on my list)
2. learn 5 - 8 new healthy recipes to add to my weekly menu
3. make one large embroidery for our guest room
4. challenge and improve my craft skills - learning more crochet and get that quilt done
5. walk more and drink more water
6. learn how to use Photoshop
7. be more organized with meal planning
8. pick only 2 magazines to buy in hard copies (read the other ones on my iPad) - better for the environment and will keeps Mr. Plushkin happy with more space on our shelves
9. read those books I buy!
10. use it or sell it! - take my fabric stash under control
11. make myself 3 pieces of handmade clothing
12. stick to my decisions made last year - Change for growth for Plushka's Craft
13. take more pictures of myself
Are you making any new year resolutions this year?







Not a whole lot, just eat more whole vegetarian food, yes drink more water, lose a bit of weight, and save more money!! That's it for me. Vic x
ReplyDeleteDrinking more water is definitely on my list!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
xx
That's a great list! Look forward to asking you how you are going with it :) I think my only resolution is to make more clothing and use up my fabric stash too. xx
ReplyDeleteGreat list!! I definitely need to drink more water too. Happy crafting x
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have a very good idea of what you want in this year! Good luck to you!
ReplyDeleteGreat resolutions! I'm sure you'll love Brisbane, it's a wonderful city!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tatyana