Thursday, December 20, 2012

My creative space....


Almost-on-holidays creative space looks a little bit more tidy with toys in progress, new stitches in my notebook and a list of things that need to be done for the next year. I really enjoy slower pace in everything I do, the luxury of  choosing a fabric for 30 minutes for only two toys, small production lines and not stopping myself when a new idea pops into my head. That great feeling of a new idea when I have to stop everything and make something different is back! I can actually do that on holidays and it's nice.... The decision that I've made last month is still seams to me like the right one - no customer orders until June. Can I actually do this and say no, that is another question! 

Anyhow, these are two foxes that I am creating at the moment. I love the new fabrics that I am using and, on the grey one, instead of a heart, I cut out a cute mushroom shape to go with the fabric theme. Hopefully, it will look as cute when all done and I can see their characters taking shape already....

More creative spaces here

Have a creative Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Your space is looking very pretty at the moment! Those foxes are going to be adorable when they're finished <3
    Have a merry Christmas and enjoy your break, you deserve it :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plushka's creative space is so colourful. Enjoy your 'custom free' time and let the creative juices flow. Love the look of the fox with mushroom fabric and cutout

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so cute, but I especially like the grey one, such a lovely colour!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tan one with it's woodland animals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!