In my creative space this week, a few new and exciting things happened - I made my first Polar bear and finished a raspberry frog that has been laying around for some time.
December is a difficult time of the year for me (and I bet every Indie business owner) as I have orders to make and pack, make sure I stay on top of the paperwork, try to get out of the studio still to keep me from burning out... plus, as it is the last month of the year, I subconsciously want to draw the "curtain" on the shop, hang the "closed" sign and plan the next year!
December is a difficult time of the year for me (and I bet every Indie business owner) as I have orders to make and pack, make sure I stay on top of the paperwork, try to get out of the studio still to keep me from burning out... plus, as it is the last month of the year, I subconsciously want to draw the "curtain" on the shop, hang the "closed" sign and plan the next year!
I already have so many ideas but, in the meantime, here what I've been making:
Happy creative Thursday!
More creative spaces HERE.






Such a sweet frog!
ReplyDeleteThat raspberry frog is gorgeous, I love the matching fabric on the body, it's just perfect!
ReplyDeleteThey are both seriously cute!
ReplyDeleteThey are soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tatyana
That frog is so sweet. My year has ramped up with knitting - crazy in the heat, but they are being sent overseas.
ReplyDelete