It is not a secret that I love crochet and would probably knit too if there were 48 hours in a day! There is something so special about this "meditation" craft as I call it. Once you've mastered the pattern, you can free your mind and enjoy the soft sound of the bamboo needles and yarn...purl purl.
Lovely Belinda from Fairythread has generously offered to giveaway 2 of these gorgeous 8ply 50 gr skeins of pure cotton from Peru that was hand-dyed by Belinda herself here in Australia.
"'Amethyst' is the first colourway in my Crystal Collection and has hues of magenta, violet and indigo. The Crystal Collection is all self-striping (gradient dyed)."
Would you like to make something from this lovely organic and fairtrade gorgouseness?
Then leave a comment telling us what would you turn these into and I will draw a winner next Saturday (24th of November).
In the meantime check Fairythread's:
Happy Saturday!
Edited: The Giveaway is now closed, thank you!







Ooh thank you ladies I would love to make something for my newborn great neice...maybe a little cardigan
ReplyDeleteI think i would make a lacy shawlette (depending on yardage) with that beautiful yarn!
ReplyDeleteHi Dulcinea, there are 90m in each skein:)
DeleteOh please enter me! What a lovely giveaway. I'm not sure what I would make, but it is so gorgeous I'm certain I'd find something!
ReplyDeletexo
Какая красота!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe yarn looks gorgeous!! I would love to crochet a shawl with it xx
ReplyDeleteoh, so beautiful!!! i would make a beanie for miss m or maybe something for the baby, if its a girl :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what I would make but i love the colour! Thank you for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI would make a rabbit for my granddaughter. She loves rabbits and these skeins are her favourite colours
ReplyDeleteI will probably start a little outfit for my next rag doll
ReplyDeletemittens without fingers!!!
ReplyDeleteThis winter is my winter of mittens, and this color just BEGS to be a set of handmade mittens! Begs! :D
ReplyDeleteIm a bit addicted to knitting cotton washcloths...but maybe this yarn is too beautiful for that. Funky socks maybe?
ReplyDeleteOooh lovely! I would love use it to crochet a cushion cover to put onto our new couch that's to go into our first home we bought and finally get to move into next week!
ReplyDeleteI would love to learn to knit - maybe a beanie for my baby; and my mum could whip up some matching booties and a cute cardi. I love the colours!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely colour! I would certainly knit or crochet something I can use in everyday life - socks, mittens or scarf :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Hugs,
Tatyana
Pretty colours for a scarf! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI would turn it into a cowl, or maybe a baby hat and mittens, or some warm socks (always wanted to learn how to knit socks) - the possibilities are endless!
ReplyDeleteI asked my little girl what she would like if mummy won this yarn & she said a little cardi 'just like my rainbow one'. This gorgeous colourway would look so beautiful on my girl!
ReplyDeletei would turn it into a teacher gift for my little girl's kindy teacher :)
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone for entering! The giveaway is now closed and winner will be announced on 26th of November.
ReplyDelete