I don't get customer request like this too often, but when I do, they are really fun and sometimes even challenging. This project did take me a while to work out how to make. However, I am now pretty sure I can make it happen and that's a great feeling of accomplishment:) It's going to be a pillow with a space at the back for the PJ to be stored during the day. I re-designed my original owl toy and made it in a sleeping owl. I really like the way it turned out. What do you think?
I cannot wait to see how it is going to look all sewn up together!
Happy creative Thursday!
More creative spaces HERE.







That's really cute! I think it'll look great once sewn up!
ReplyDeletexo
Very cute Katia!
ReplyDeleteWould look nice as a canvas on the wall too.
This makes me want one too..adorable!
ReplyDeleteVery very cute! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!
ReplyDeleteAnd the owl is a cutie :)
Hugs,
Tatyana
So in love with the PJ pillow!
ReplyDeleteGreat work.
How cute!
ReplyDelete