Thursday, November 22, 2012

My creative space....


In my creative space this week, I am finishing a few last orders on my list. 
For the last few weeks, I felt like I desperately need a break from making robins and not feeling like making Christmas items any more. After all, I have been making Christmas decorations since July.... However, for some strange reason, I am falling in love with this fellows all over again! Probably because I know that there are only a few orders left to go or, maybe, their cute faces won me over. Regardless of the reason, I started another production line but the very last one this year...

How is you Christmas crafting going? 
What is in the making? 

More Creative spaces here.

5 comments:

  1. they are gorgeous Katia! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your robins are adorable! But I do understand what it is like to get disenchanted with things when you have to make it over and over again.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, they are indeed adorable, no wonder they won you over again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, brilliant fabric mixes and beautifully finished, wish I was that neat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!