Thursday, November 8, 2012

Christmas gift finds on Madeit #2



Have you decided which colours to decorate your home and a Christmas tree this year? I am leaning towards having white and silver decorations so, with this in mind, I had a look around Madeit and that's what I found: 

Sweet white snowflake hair pins, set of 3 by Mozzie and Mac 

White embossed clay gift tags, set of 3 by Mud by nest

Christmas card printed on recycled paper by Treehug Papercraft 

Cusion cover "I'm dreaming of white Christmas" by Linnea Swedish Design

So, what colour are your decorations this Christmas? 

1 comment:

  1. I have a huge boxful of bright and colourful decorations - lots of pinks, purples, aquas and lime greens, with a sprinkle of gold, silver and pearl. I do love a crisp white colour scheme, though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!