It's been a long time since I shared the new fabric arrivals to the Plushka's studio, 7 months to be exact!
The main reason is, I really cut down on purchasing. I made a little pile of fabrics that I wanted to be used before I plunge into the world of new fabric collections. Since my stash is fairly large, you can see a few pics of my stash here, it took me a while to make at least some fabric disappear.
Anyhow, I felt a need to some fabric shopping this week and purchased a little nautical bundle of joy in red and blue.
Four of those prints are from Seven Seas collection by Cloud9 and are organic cotton, except the one in the middle. It's a cotton fabric by Studio E and called Deep Deep Sea.
I am proud to say that all these prints are allocated to a toy or two as I am still on a "fabric diet" and not buying to stock up. not yet anyway.
Happy Sunday!






Love the red and blue fabrics!
ReplyDelete