On this trip to the Liberty of London shop, comparing to the last year's fabric bundle, I am proud to say that I only got exactly what I was after. Purple was the main colour I was looking for and got those 2 lovely fabrics in different print size to suit a variety of projects.
However, I particularly like these two fabrics at the moment and already started on a couple of new pincushions. I have a feeling the one with little field flowers will be used a lot in the future creations as it can be matched with so many colours!
Which one of those 4 do you like the most?






ohh, they are so pretty! i think my favourite is the purple with tiny flowers :)
ReplyDeleteJust bought some etsy and use all of them, it is such a great texture, color and quality, I'll never be tired of!!
ReplyDelete