I love crochet flowers! I use them when styling my product pictures (like this one), making hair ties for the shop, taking pictures of them in different combinations, when I need a little break from creating, and plan on using more of them in my future collections. They are one of Pluska's Makery biggest sellers and I am proud to say that they are all handmade by my dear mum who loves crochet as much as I do.
They inspire me everyday, they bring me joy and make me smile when I come across the box where I keep them while looking for something in my creative space.Do you like making or creating with crochet flowers?
Where would you use them?






wow didn't realise your Mum made all those lovely crocheted flowers I have !They are awesome , and I love to use them on my handmade toys .They just add that something special to them when you put one on. love,love them!!
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful! I can knit but no crochet, and I love the look of crocheted flowers (not really a fan of knitted ones)
ReplyDeleteSo I buy crocheted flowers to sew onto my knitted beanies for the market stall.
xo
These are beautiful! I think crochet flowers are great for headbands for kids and adults alike!
ReplyDeleteI love what people are doing with strings of little flowers. Yours are beautiful..love the heart shape you made there.
ReplyDelete