Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sponsored giveaway: Allie's Handcrafted gifts - CLOSED

Let me introduce you to Allie, she is a lovely lady behind Allie's Handcrafted Gift and one of the Plushka's awesome supporters. 
Allie is married with three children and three furbabies, her background is in Veterinary Nursing but she always had a passion for the Arts and Crafts.

"I have been inspired by my family and friends to persue this what started as a hobby… and am constantly inspired also by others with the same passion for all things crafty and handmade."
said Allie.

Besides beautiful toys, that Allie makes using Dolls and Daydreams and Ginger Melon patterns, she also makes great practical gifts like designer wipes cases and knitted dish/wash cloths. 

You can see more of her creations here, but why not enter to win one too? 


Here is how you can win one of these cute designer wipes cases:
There are 4 easy entry options and to enter you can do as few or as many as you wish, the more you do the more points/entries you get!
If you already a Facebook liker of Plushka's Craft or Allie's Handcrafted gifts, just click on the button below for an automatic entry.

Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

11 comments:

  1. I have to win - it's kitties! hehe

    Jackie from Good Kitty, Bad Cat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win because I love her little shop - the kitten and lamb are so special as is everything in her shop - winning would be a thrill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to win this fashionable yet extremely useful wipe cases, especially when you have a messy toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute is that, so much nicer than the huggies reusable one I have!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to win this!!!!!!!
    They are so handy for the car and to keep in your bag ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. A co-worker has recently had a baby and I know she'd really love this kind of handmade cuteness :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to win, as my wipes container looks very sad now and definitely needs cute kitties on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely practical; and retro is definitely in this season.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!