Plushka's sponsors love post series, is a bi-monthly feature of our amazing sponsors. Would you like to get more brand exposure for your business during the upcoming festive season? Become Plushka's sponsor - all information is here.
* * * * *
Maria designs and screen prints beautiful designs, has two cute kitties as her studio assistants and writes a very inspiring blog.
You can find BlueBerry Ash fabric in Maria's Etsy Store. |
Allison makes sweet toys using Dolls and Daydreams and Ginger Melon patterns and gives them unique Allie's touch by choosing beautiful colour combinations and pretty fabrics.
Visit her Wedsite or Facebook page to get in touch. |
* * * * *
Big Thank you to all lovely Plushka's sponsors, I am so delighted I had an opportunity to get to know you and you Indie businesses. xxx









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!
I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!