Monday, September 10, 2012

My creative weekend

This weekend was such a busy one for Plushka with almost all Christmas orders ticked off the list. I am aiming on sending as many as I can before going on my little break next week. Every year I try to take a few weeks off before busy festive season starts to prevent the burnout in the middle of the busy months. It is really not a nice thing when you loose you sew-jo with 10 or so orders waiting....
Here are a few of the creations that were finished last night:
In between orders I cut out a few felt apples for the hair clips in bright Spring colours. Changing tasks is my little secret to a productive day!
Happy Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work..the little red owls and the blue/green robin are my absolute faves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!