Thursday, September 13, 2012

My creative space....


In my creative space at the moment everything is on hold until I get over a flu. After not being able to create for only a day due to the headache and sore throat, I started feeling restless so I got my crochet out. I have a few blankets in the making since July and it felt good to make some progress. They kept me busy for a while until I broke the hook! 
I guess I should listen to my body, give in and rest....

More creative spaces HERE.

Have a delightful creative Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. I have that dratted lurgy right now too. It does lessen your concentration. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are on the mend soon, the flu really, really sucks.

    The pink in this crochet are stunning together, love love love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These squares are going to look lovely all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I wish I would know you in persone! It is very hard to find somebody who is as enthusiastic about crocheting, knitting, sewing, and cross stitching as I am... Ofcourse your creations are majorly cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!