Tuesday, September 18, 2012

More then just a headband decorated with a ribbon!

When I found this blog and saw this series of tutorials, I was speechless! How creative, unusual and simply awesome are these? The tutorials were posted one per day (13 in total) and are all inspired by Disney princess characters. Click HERE to find out more and enter a giveaway too. I love finding unusual projects like this, one more way to keep Plushka inspired and creating! 
My favourite headband must be the princess Rapunzel, I just love this movie.
Enjoy your Tuesday! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the way other people's blogs inspire me too! I have a little read and then have to run off and make something of my own..hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!