Spring is here, bringing us more warm days with grapefruit, avocado, oranges, broccoli, papaya and other lovely fruits and veggies back in season.
Inspired by the Spring feeling of freshness and new beginnings, I thought I should take myself out of my "colour zone" and play with all the shades of green my felt stash had to offer. I must say, although green suppose to be fairly easy to match colours with, I really felt that it needs more attention when matched with other colours. Shades are very important here so I was tying to make sure they do not clash and overpower each other.
I couldn't resist making a froggy too. This fabric has been in my stash for too long waiting for me to make it. Named Hopkins, this rattle toy will make anyone smile, don't you think?
Have a wonderful Monday!
Have a wonderful Monday!









I agree with your ideas about green as not all greens are the same, some are more blue and some are more yellow based and some combinations look far to dark and sombre for spring. I think you have got it very right! Hopkins is lovely too.
ReplyDeleteKatia I always admire your eye for detail and colour. Especially as you tend to pick fabrics that are tricky to match and not how to say: what everyone else is using. I absolutely love your creations! Now I'm your fan on Facebook too.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week xxx Kasia
Www.littlegussy.blogspot.com