Friday, August 31, 2012

Wombat Wonderland Blog tour

Today Plushka is delighted to be the first stop on Saffron Craig's blog tour introducing her new fabric range - Wombat Wonderland. This collection is inspired by, yes you guessed it, wombats! 
Mystical white wombat among yellow and green flowers and pretty butterflies in soft pastel colours...
It is a wonderful range for girls and little boys as, although there's a few pinks in the range, the softness is offset by sky blue, garden green and fresh yellow.


For my blog tour projects I've picked 2 small scale prints: 
1. Lovely Sunrays print was destined for the robin with it's delicate, pale blue pattern of stylized flowers and sunrays on a crisp white background.
2. As soon as I spotted these Triangles, I saw bubblegum pink elephant made with this fun print in pastel green, grey and pink with mint dots.
All designs from this range are printed on great quality 100% organic fabric, it is very soft to touch and is so nice to work with. 
I will be definitely making more toys with fabric from this range! 

100% pure new wool felt from Plushka's Makery
Fabric can be purchased in Saffron's shop HERE

Keep up with the tour and get inspired:

Friday 7th of September - Toni Coward of Make it Perfect
Friday 14th of September - Amy Gunson of Badskirt
Friday 21st of September - Katy of I'm a Ginger Monkey
Friday 29th of September - Siobhan Rogers of Bespoke Quilts.

P.S. Thank you Saffron for inviting me to participate! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh! so beautiful! perfect use of Saffrons fabrics Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saffron's fabrics look amazing made up in your designs - what a wonderful combination - I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pauline! Saffron's fabric is very easy to create with as it's just lovely!

      Delete
  3. I love wombats, and those softies of yours are SO CUTE! I love your products, I've just been and visited your madeit store and that little baby bear softy is adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Sarah! I am yet to explore more fabric/felt combinations with the bear softies as they were just released:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her new line and your softies are adorable. The elephant stole my heart, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!