Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Stash...

All day cleaning might sound like a boring task but not when it involves sorting out and tidying up fabric! This is my most favourite part and, trust me, I know when it's time to re-organise those shelves. It just after I a pile of fabric fell on me...twice in one day. 
In a bundle, fabric proved to be very heavy indeed. 
Anyhow, my stash is very tidy now and I might sit down for a few minutes and just look at it...
Happy Sunday! 

5 comments:

  1. I do the same with wool...you just know when it's time. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for animal's bellies and the like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it becomes a game of rediscovery. I forget what I got & what I planned to make with it. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your lovely blog through Crochetkari! Your fabrics look gorgeous all piled up neatly :) Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!