Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My favourite snack... Edamame

On a busy day when I skip lunch and have to keep myself going until the dinner time, Edamame is my favourite snack. I always have a few packs in my freezer and love that they are very easy to prepare, just boil for a few minutes and they are done! 
While browsing Pinterest the other day, I found a few recipes that looked very good and had Edamame in them. These are the ones I found very easy and interesting:

*Edamame dip with avocado
Picture & recipe via Scaling back blog

*Spinach and Edamame salad
Picture and recipe via Home Is Where The Cookies Are

What is your favourite healthy snack? 

1 comment:

  1. Avocado smoothie! It's delicious and filling! Have to try edamame

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!