A couple of days ago, I finally found a few minutes to update my inspiration board. However, after removing old bits and pieces, I looked at the blank board and there were no ideas in my head, non at all. I was not sure what my Spring season board should look like this year, what colours to go for... Thus, I decided to have a look back on my past posts to get some ideas and see which colour combos are yet to be discovered...
My board makeover usually starts with one item/colour/fabric/collection/season change that I match everything to and find colours that will go with the theme.
April: New collection inspiration board was themed around "Plushka's apple garden" collection, colours - pink, aqua, red.
May: Autumn season update, colours - orange, teal, beige.
April: New collection inspiration board was themed around "Plushka's apple garden" collection, colours - pink, aqua, red.
May: Autumn season update, colours - orange, teal, beige.
January: Autumn is coming themed around natural colours an inspired by heavy linens and crochet. Colours - orange, brown, warm and dark hues of pink, purple and yellow.
September: 2011 Christmas collection, colours - white and pink.
September: 2011 Christmas collection, colours - white and pink.
What my next inspiration board theme is going to be?
I think something vintage and "from old to new"...
Colours - pastels...
Do you have an inspiration board?
I would love to see what inspires you!
Please leave a link in the comment.
I think something vintage and "from old to new"...
Colours - pastels...
Do you have an inspiration board?
I would love to see what inspires you!
Please leave a link in the comment.







No, but it's on my "eventually to do list!"
ReplyDelete