Just a quick note to let anyone who might be interested to know that I have a few sponsor spots available for August.
If you would like to be a part of my blog this coming month you can check out my Sponsor Plushka page or email me plushkacraft[at]hotmail[dot]com. I have a feeling that August is going to be a really fun month with lots going on from giveaways to Christmas collection release!
If you would like to be a part of my blog this coming month you can check out my Sponsor Plushka page or email me plushkacraft[at]hotmail[dot]com. I have a feeling that August is going to be a really fun month with lots going on from giveaways to Christmas collection release!
One more time, thank you to all my lovely July sponsors!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!
I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!