Sunday, July 15, 2012

Back in Plushka's studio!

It took me a little longer then I expected to get back to creative self, this nasty bug I caught rather took it out of me for a few days. I am so glad to be feeling a bit better so I can start getting my projects out to see what I need to finish... Here are the embroideries that I've stitched while on holidays. This owl cross-stitch pattern have been waiting for a long time to be stitched and, after a few adjustments, tuned out to be a very cute one, don't you think? 
Besides being out and about everyday during my holiday, I've managed to do at least one embroidery a day! I sometimes spend all day at home and don't finish even one...  Internet is such a time stealer! I have love-hate relationship with my computer at the moment. I loved so much having such productive days! A slow Internet connection back home meant I didn't even bother checking anything as it would take me hours. Instead, we went for long walks, chat and cook with mum, made lists and discussed new collections... I also finished reading a book I wanted to read. Overall, very relaxing and productive Internet-free holiday. However, I did miss the blogs I read and my Facebook page. I just need to find the balance, right?! 
Anyhow, I am finishing owls today, like these ones...
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable owls! So cute and colourful!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cute owls! your shop is filled with amazing things... much love...if you happen to come across my blog pop in and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!