This week I've changed the rules slightly... There will be two prizes and two winners!!! Both winers will get set of 3 cross-stitched bu...
Search This Blog
Archive
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Signing off....
I am packed and ready for my journey! I've got a great book, "Bespoke" magazine, notebook for drawing and ipad with me to make time fly a little faster.
Although I scheduled a few posts, it will be a little quiet here for the next 3 week but I have so many exciting things planned for when I am back! So stay tuned...
See you in July!
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!
I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!
I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!