It's been a perfect crochet weather lately! So I gathered together some inspiration for the next crochet blanket that I am going to make this winter. Here is the one I finished recently for a lovely customer:
It's the first step in my creative process - get colour and pattern ideas. I love the bright colours and hexagon pattern of this one by Coco Rose Dairies, the idea I will take from this one is a dark boarder finish.
This one , made by Coco Rose as well, was included in this post for it's wide ruffly boarder. I would be so pretty for a girly blanket.
Dottie Angel never fails to inspire me and this blanket encourages to look on the pastel side of the spectrum! I adore the light feeling that these colours give.
I love how FUN this Lego blanket is! Found at All Things Bright and Beautiful, it's perfect for a boy's room, don't you think?
So many great ideas! Now, I need to get them all together and come up with something summery and fun as by the time this blanket will be finished, it will be warm and sunny again...
It's a rainy and grey day today and I might take my yarn out and start matching colours together!
What would be your rainy day plan?




.jpg)





love the one you've just finished (just beautiful) and that lego blanket!!!!!! wow!
ReplyDeleteThank you! The lego blanket is awesome indeed! I don't have a skill to make something like this but I like the idea and I can use the colours:)
DeleteI agree! Perfect weather for crochet.Love the colours in the Dottie Angel blanket. Happy crocheting! :) x
ReplyDeleteThank you! I am looking forward to a few hours of crocheting today! x
DeleteI'm off to hunt old books at the Lifeline Bookfest ... perfect rainy day weather activity!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the Lifeline Bookfest! Hope you find some lovely treasures!
Delete