Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Handmade Wardrobe Tuesday

I am making a very slow progress on my projects for Handmade Home theme so to make it a bit more fun, I thought I'll have this theme twice a month from now on. This way there will be more time for me to get more things done.
Other 2 Tuesdays, I will be sharing the following projects with you:
 *first clothing sewing attempts 
*recycling/decorating old dresses and tops
*making accessories

 My mum used to sew for me all the time and I loved wearing something made by her. It's felt very special and I never blending with a crowd! 
Now I think I am ready to try it myself! I want to have a more unique wardrobe that reflect my personality.
Same as with Handmade Home theme, you are more then welcome to join me with your projects too.

This is what I am going to make first:

A little purse from a tie that I thrifted a while ago.
Small project to start with!

Have you sewn something for your wardrobe or as a gift? 
I would love to see what you made! Leave the link to your post below so I can stop by:)

1 comment:

  1. ohh, that purse in that lovely tie will look great! look forward to seeing it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!