There are so many things I've done today but they were all inspired by a huge clean up in the morning! It's amazing how much clean creative space means to a designer! I wasn't sure if I should show the before picture as I am always a bit embarrassed that my space can get out of control like this but I know you will understand...
In the afternoon, I spread out my projects and started a fox production line....
Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
xxx









Yay! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does this :-)
ReplyDeleteIt’s actually a nice and useful piece of post. I am glad that you simply shared with us. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWhenever I do a clean up, it ends up looking like the before picture before I've finished my next project.
ReplyDeletein my craftplace I never know if it's after or before ;)
ReplyDelete