Friday, April 20, 2012

Embroidery floss love


If you have as much embroidery floss as me, you probably know how hard it can be to find a new colour...
nice and tidy
one box of three!
Most of the time I come home with yet another orange or pink but not this time! I got a few new colours and I wish my camera would capture the exact shades of them as they are just stunning!
These colours are for the rabbit embroidery:
New floss
These ones are for the squirrels and the new embroidery design I am working on. 
shades of orange
Do you have a favorite colour of the embroidery floss that you always use? 

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to extend my colour scheme too, I always seem to come home with red, aqua, pink and bright green!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!