Thursday, March 29, 2012

My creative space...

I was going to blog more about cross-stitch that is happening behind the scenes here but, yesterday afternoon was very creative and I made something completely different!  I had these prints, created by very talented illustrator. They were created from my toys and I was so thrilled Belinda found time for me in her busy schedule! Very lucky indeed! 

They meant to be something completely different... However, since my sewing machine is a bit moody lately, I had to come up with something else. I've been waiting too long to use these prints and it felt like now or never moment!  I took some felt, buttons and canvas and this what I came up with:
girl chick on pink, canvas

boy chick on navy, canvas

Maybe having a temperamental sewing machine is not that bad after all:)


Visit more creative spaces here

Have a creative Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!