Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Place and Yours - My Pin Cushion

This pincushion has been helping me to create for 3 years now... Made by my mum, from plastic jar lid and the strawberry embroidery that I cross-stitched more then 10 years ago! 

My Pin Cushion

It's very sweet and makes me smile every time I look at it:) 
I love it so much! 

love red ric-rac

Thank you Vic from Punky & Me for hosting this theme again! I am looking forward joining it next week and adding it to my Blogging routine:) 

It was so much fun joining this theme last year, click here to see last year's posts.

Why not join in?


P.S. Have you entered my giveaway yet? Go here for your chance to win an issue of Mollie Makes magazine!

4 comments:

  1. How cute is that? What a lovely thing your Mum has made, nice memories for you every time you use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaw! A lot of love & memories tied up in that little pincushion, no wonder you love it. :)

    Thanks for joining in again, it's tops to have MPAY back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable and I love that your mum made it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!